Huge Integer Math and Encryption library.
- A cryptography toolkit for Windows with public key and secret key encryption, data security and digital signatures with one-way secure hash functions.
- Public (asymmetric) key encryption and digital signatures with RSA. Optional PKCS#1 v1.5 RSA padding.
- Secret (symmetric) key encryption with AES (Rijndael) or ArcFour (RC4 compatible).
- Hash functions: SHA-512, SHA-256, SHA-1, MD5, CRC32.
- FIPS 198 HMAC.
- Huge prime number generation, factoring and cryptographically secure random number generation (a.o. Blum-Blum-Shub). True random number data from an internet server.
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm.
- Compression / decompression with multiple compression algorithms.
- Thread-safe for use in multi-threaded applications.
- Functions for converting data between various formats: huge integer, Base64, decimal, hex, ascii binary.
- Securely erasing disk files and free disk space.
- Huge integer number mathematical, bit manipulation and boolean functions can serve as building blocks for implementing other public key encryption schemes or performing math calculations with arbitrary precision.
- Number theory applications.
- A huge integer number in HIME can be hundreds of millions of digits long; 2^31 (2147483648) bits long. MILLIONS of decimal digits!
- HIME is a 32 bits dll. Every programming language that can access a standard Win32 dll can use HIME: C, C++, C#, Visual Basic 5/6, VBA, VB.Net, Delphi, PowerBASIC, PureBASIC, Liberty Basic, Euphoria, Java, Macromedia Director (with GLU32)..
- .NET (dot NET) languages can use HIME as an 'unmanaged code dll'.
- Demo and test programs (including their source code) to show HIMEs performance and as an example of how to use HIME.
- Demo code in Visual Basic 5/6, C++, C#, VB.Net, Liberty Basic, Delphi, PowerBASIC and PureBASIC are also included.
HIME was written in PowerBASIC (*) and inline assembler.
HIME is designed to support all Windows versions.
» version 2.05.1 - posted on 2008-12-15
Added the possibility to get a free license key via TrialPay
» version 2.00 - posted on 2006-12-20
Faster calculation speed, compression functions, securely erase files, SHA-512
EULA - End User License Agreement
Read the following terms and conditions before using the HIME programs and files
listed below (See THIS LICENSE APPLIES TO).
These programs and files are hereafter referred to as the Software.
By using the software you are accepting and
agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms
of this agreement, do not use the Software.
THIS LICENSE APPLIES TO:
the following files and programs:
The HIME dll can be used in 2 different ways:
- without a registration key as freeware. The dll displays a nagscreen in this case.
- with a registration key, purchased from DevOTechS. The dll does not display any nagscreens.
This license applies to both methods of use.
DevOTechS (hereafter known as the Author) provides this Software to you and grants to
you a non-exclusive license to use the Software for your personal use or in your business
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES
The Software is provided "as is" and the Author specifically disclaims all warranties of
any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties
of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the Author be
liable to you for any damages, including any loss of profit and/or data or other incidental,
special or consequential damages even if the Author has been advised of the possibility of
such damages. The Author does not warrant, guaranty or make any representations regarding
the use, or the results of the use, of the Software in terms of correctness, accuracy,
reliability, currentness, or otherwise, and does not warrant that the operation of any
software will be uninterrupted or error free. The Author expressly disclaims any warranties
not stated herein. No oral or written information or advice given by the Author or others
shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the foregoing warranty.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT,
you have certain non-exclusive rights and obligations as
If you have registered HIME you have received a registration key
from DevOTechS to turn of the nagscreen. This registration key
must be embedded in your application program in such a way that the
key can not (easily) be retrieved by a malicious person.
YOU MAY do any of the following:
1. Install and use the SOFTWARE on a royalty-free basis.
2. Make unlimited copies and distribute the SOFTWARE in
it's uninstalled, unmodified form, as downloaded from
www.devotechs.com. Computer's Magazines are specifically
authorized to distribute the SOFTWARE (in it's
uninstalled, unmodified form, as downloaded from
www.devotechs.com) on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM.
Note that you must NEVER include your personal HIME registration
key in any distribution or reveal it in any other way!
3. Bundle the SOFTWARE with other products, and sell
the bundle, as long as you make it clear to the
customer that the SOFTWARE is available for free
4. Use the HIME dll in your personal or commercial applications and
include it in your applications distribution or install package.
YOU MAY NOT do any of the following:
1. You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble
or modify the compiled Software.
2. Sublicense, rent, sell, give away or reveal your personal HIME registration key.
3. Use the HIME precompiled dll to develop and distribute a simular
and/or competing software package.
4. Defeat any intended reduction of functionality or 'nagscreens' in
the compiled HIME dll.
5. Make slanderous publications concerning the SOFTWARE or DevOTechS.
Tell us your experience with HIME: Huge Integer Math and Encryption2.05.1
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
OptiVec for Visual C++ TRIAL OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields: 1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions. 2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular... Download
OptiVec for C++ Builder TRIAL OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields: 1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions. 2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular... Download
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 TRIAL OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields: 1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions. 2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular... Download